2013 might be a banner in the video game industry if 2012 wasn’t one already. Its also an transition year in the wake of what could be new things coming in the new year.
And here we go!!!!!! Your 2013 Video Game Predictions:
- A new Xbox announced but it will be before E3, release fall 2013, better media content, Xbox Music integration with Games, Xbox, Xbox 360, and 360 DLC backward compatibility, Kinect 2.0, SmartGlass enhancements like mini-games, Cloud storage for DLC and Older games, Better Marketplace Store with Sync Purchases. More details and Pricing at E3
- New Playstation announced at E3 with Pricing anounnced later, releasing after the New Xbox, no Backward compatibility, Cloud service for PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, & Vita games, An enhanced version of the Vita Cross-play platform, integration with Playstation Mobile, better Playstation Store
- Next Call of Duty title will have Current and Next gen releases
- Battlefield 4 sales will be better then CoD
- Price Cuts for the Wii U and Vita
- Grand Theft Auto 5 will be released in May and will be the top selling video game of all-time
- OUYA will be sold at GameStop overpriced
- Diablo 3 will be released on Next-Gen Consoles (LOL!!!!!)
- Steambox released
- Disney buys Electronic Arts (LOL!!!!!!!)
What do think will happen in 2013? Leave your comments below and let me know.