T-Mobile customers rejoice!!!!!! Apple flagship phone is coming to the now ‘Uncarrier’. The iPhone 5 will be coming on April 12th to T-Mobile for a down payment of, wait for it…..$99 with $20 installments as part of its new ‘Simple Choice” plans. The phone will launch with LTE with HSPA+ backing it up if there is no coverage. Additional features for the phone also include HD Voice. Also the iPhone 4 and 4S will be coming to T-Mobile at a down payment of $69.99 for the 4S and $14.99 for the 4. Pre-Orders for the iPhone 5 will on April 5th with a pre-registration page already up.
UPDATE: Tmonews is reporting that the 16GB version will be sold in stores while the 32/64GB will be sold online only. Here’s a pricing breakdown:
- iPhone 4: $14.99 down payment, $15 monthly installments/$375 up front
- iPhone 4S: $69.99 down payment, $20 monthly installments/$550 upfront
- iPhone 5 (16GB): $99.99 down payment, $20 monthly installments/$580 upfront
- iPhone 5 (32GB): $199.99 down payment, $20 monthly installments/$680 upfront
- iPhone 5 (64GB): $299.99 down payment, $20 monthly installments/$780 upfront